Guidelines for usage of Post 1631 to host your Event(s):
- No outside beverages can be brought into the post, food can be brought or catered in and the usage of hot plates and warmers are permitted.
- Person(s) under the age of 21 are allowed to attend events but must be properly wrist banded to identify that they are below the age of 21
- No person(s) under the age of 21 can sit at the bar.
- All drinks must remain inside the post or within the confines of the gated backyard.
- If you need to arrive earlier than regular post hours to set up for your event please notify us in your request.
- Maximum Occupancy for the Post is 100 individuals
While we do not "charge" for hall rental we do ask any non VFW members wishing to host an event here please show your appreciation via a donation to the post, this will help ensure we can provide the hall for event requests in the future.
Please include the following information in your event request submission:
Contact phone number or email:
Type of event:
Date(s) of event:
Type of Event:
Approx # of attendees:
Is the Event host a Member of the VFW or affiliated organization? (VFW, American Legion, etc)
Submit your request to:
Or call the post and leave a message: (603) 228-8907